How will the Work Programme work with Pathway 2 Work on behalf of Intraining (NCG)?
The three main areas of your journey back into work that we help you with are:
1. Revive your search for work - looking at new ways and new approaches. Developing your energy and enthusiasm to look at a different job finding methods and techniques and help you overcome any barriers you may have.
2. Focus on getting you job ready - you equipped and motivated to apply for jobs, undertake interviews and be confident in your own ability to succeed.
3. Help you stay
in work, once you have found employment - working with you and your new employer to resolve any issues early on. Providing access to training to help you improve your skills base and always be there to discuss anything, at the earliest point, that may be causing you concern.
We work. We want you to work, keeping your job for a long time.
We will focus on the three main areas above with all our customers. You will have the opportunities needed to move you closer to employment, and eventually help you find a job and keep it.
What is the Work Programme?
The work programme is the Government's scheme to help long-term unemployed people back into sustained work. It has been developed to provide a tailored and flexible approach to a wide variety of customers including those on Jobseekers Allowance and Employment and Support Allowance.
The Work Programme is part funded by the European Social Fund (ESF) and aims to help tackle worklessness, support the most disadvantaged and provide the very best basis for social inclusion.
Our Commitment to you.
Throughout your time with Pathway 2 Work we will ensure that you get a minimum level of services levels are:
- You will receive a referral brochure, welcoming you to Pathway 2 Work delivery services on behalf of Intraining and the Work Programme
- You will be assigned a personal , dedicated Employment Advisor to work with you throughout your journey
- We will contact you within 2 working days of referral from Jobcentre Plus
- We will offer you an appointment within 14 days of referral and we will contact you when your first appointment is due
- You will undertake an informative induction
- You will receive a copy and explanation of the Customer Charter
- You will have the opportunity to participate on InFit, or an equivalent programme
- You will complete an on-line diagnostic assessment
- You will receive a Career Progression Plan with clear steps and targets to meet your customer needs
- You will receive a discount card
- You will receive a personalised plan of activities
- You will receive assistance with your Job Search and completing job applications